Saturday, January 31, 2015

Our Ultimate Goal



As quoted in the book by Charles Haanel, "The Masterkey System,"

What you and I desire, what we all desire, what everyone is seeking, is Happiness and Harmony.

What does this mean?

 I was intrigued by what it means. How can he say that what I am truly seeking is happiness? I know that I am seeking wealth, around-the-world tour, this car, this house, this and that. He cannot be truly telling the truth. How can he know what I want and what everybody wants.

Then, it had struck me. Why would I want to have an around-the-world tour? As what Paul Santisi had said, you want something, because you are aiming for the FEELING. It is this FEELING that drives you to get these things.

Why do you want to have this car? Why do you want this thing or this house? It is because you want the FEELING of Happiness. This is the ultimate goal of humanity and that is to have this feeling.

This feeling is wonderful and it drives people to do so many things just in order to have this FEELING.

Now, this is the reason why we want this and why we want that. The next time we already know why we want it.

Our ultimate goal as a human being is HAPPINESS.

What do you think, guys? Feel free to comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment