Friday, February 6, 2015

Our Own Power


We had all been guilty of doing this. I had been very guilty doing this every time too and that is blaming. I blame many things about the things I don't want to many many things. I blame it to my parents, to my friends, to the car, to the house or to anything or to anybody.

It's a rush of anxiety that's too much and it is a very very negative emotion.

I know there's something wrong here and I cannot pinpoint as to where and why or what it is. When I finally got to my senses, I realized that I had given my own personal power to other people and to other things. It's like saying, "Now, you will be the one to  determine my life." "Now, you will determine my happiness."

I had my own power within and I started taking them back one by one until I got all of it. All of it. It's a very wonderful experience.

Now, I know whatever happens to my life is my responsibility and it's not anyone's responsiblity or other thing's responsibility. So whenever something I don't really like happens to me, I can't blame it to anything or anyone else anymore. I did it and it's something I can turn the tide to something what I really want. I have my own power over my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment