Sunday, February 1, 2015

Facing Death



Death is something we all need to face someday and most people including myself had been trying to avoid the subject of death.

In the end, we all go through the same process as all human beings who had lived before us for thousands of years.

I was thinking, "I am too young to be thinking about death and why would I think about death. Death is something I fear." But, there's magic when I began to ponder about death and accepted it as a fact that one day I will go through that process. The magic comes right after when I accepted it and now I have this question that I need answered and that is, "What will I do then between now and that death. There's many time and I want to do things that are worth it."

Gone are the days of aimless wandering. It had come to a time of searching for the best purpose that will make my stay here on Earth very worth it.

So, when that process comes to me in the future, I will be happy. Very Happy.

Death is something not to be feared, but be fully embraced in order to have a worth-filled life.

No comments:

Post a Comment